#GriGri/#CharmBags for balance, economic stability, and good fortune.

I made these 25 limited Charm Bags for Balance, economic stability, good fortune, prosperity, protection, and firmness in long-term projects.

Usually, I only offer my work via Instagram, or through the Facebook page of my book "The Magical Art Of Crafting Charm Bags", but this is a different limited edition work, so I decided to post this here on my blog.

If you remember that post we did during the month of January with those herbs that I collected (and some bought) in different parts of the city of NY, then you know that I was waiting until the period between the new moon and the equinox of Autumn, to prepare these amulets.

The colors, dates, lunar phases of its realization, herbs, flowers, roots, oils, and every detail, is cared to channel a specific type of energy, which is focused on balance in life, prosperity, wealth and economic abundance, financial stability, and a slight hint of protection.

The herbs, flowers, and resins I use here include:
  • Rose bulbs (picked with the full moon)
  • The dried root of chrysanthemums
  • Verbena
  • Herb of St. John (duly collected on the night of San Juan)
  • Sagebrush
  • Yarrow
  • Catnip/Catswort
  • Myrrh (Consecrated during the summer solstice)
  • Rosemary
  • White sage (crushed and powdered on the new moon)
  • Dried jasmine flowers
  • Lavender flowers (Sundried)
  • Sunflower root (Picked with the first new moon of spring)

My typical blend of oils of good fortune that includes:
  • Frankincense
  • Myrrh
  • Sage
  • Orange flowers
  • Cinnamon
  • Geranium
  • Salvarosa
  • Cypress
And obviously, a different version of the consecration ritual that you can find in my Charm Bags book. The cloth and cord of each amulet were consecrated with the new moon and now blessed the night before the equinox. I only made about 25 charm bags, which are available for sale through my blog ($35+shipping) Payments can be made directly to me via Venmo (@elhoimleafar), or Paypal and Zelle, but first you need to send me your address, and full name (to Capricornioelhoim@gmail.com or DM in any Social Media Profile) to consecrate and personalize each amulet separately before sending it.

 










The next time, I'll be offering the Charm Bags made with that beautiful blend of flowers/herbs for Prosperity, Money, and Abundance.

with true love, Elo.

Telegram/Phone: +1 646 787 63 70
e-mail: Capricornioelhoim@gmail.com
Instagram/Twitter: @elhoimleafar


Comments

Popular Posts