Incense for Home

Incense to Protect & Charge Home.

I'm waiting for the new moon cycle, so, I did my personal blend of Incense to protect the place and charge the energy of the home protector (with some pics).

Elo's Incienso #1

This is one of those old recipes from my personal spellbook, which I like to share from time to time. In all honesty, I prefer to share it voluntarily through my blog, rather than see someone stealing one of my spells (again) and sharing these in horrible-plastic infographics via Facebook or in absurd videos on youtube or TikTok (Yes, I am a bitter prejudiced, yeah! The bitters we are more, lol.).

This spell is a mixture between that incense that I shared previously to clean the house, a recipe that we commonly make around the Orinoco River using only two plants that are easily found in the surroundings, and adding other herbs and flowers that are easy to find, which I adopt as part of my own magical tradition.

I like to perform this ritual usually, on the last Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, before the new moon or the full moon, why? I really don't know, but it is always on those days for years that I feel the need to do this. Spell, like a vice that calls me or like a phone call that I must attend, it feels like something I must do.

On many occasions I have modified this spell, adding, changing, or removing elements, and the result has not been positive, so I had to repeat it the next day, so I think this is the perfect version (so far).

This spell consists of an herbal incense to cleanse the energy of the place and feed the spirit of the home, which is in charge of protecting and caring for all the inhabitants of the site. Good spirits are quite attracted to this incense, on the other hand, bad spirits are quick to drift away (especially if you add some garlic), so it is totally safe to use.

What I essentially use: 

  • Roses
  • Lavender
  • Sage
  • Vervain
  • Yarrow
  • Mugwort
  • Mint
  • Sunflower
  • Charcoal

What I really use (translation from the caption of my spellbook).

  • White sage. Collected in my own garden, or from a pot, in this case I am using the remains of several sage smudges that my friend Eric prepared especially for me.
  • Consecrated Roses. Rose petals that I place on the altar for seven days and seven nights.
  • Lavender flowers.
  • Verbena/Vervain. Collected during the new moon.
  • Mint leaves. Dried for 21 days and 21 nights.
  • Sunflower dried root. Sun-dried.
  • Yarrow.
  • Mugwort.
  • Two pieces of charcoal. Charcoal previously consecrated or blessed, in this case, it is consecrated by my friend Laura, who is a Wiccan priestess.

 

In the end, I like to collect the ashes and all the remains of the incense, mix these with charcoal in a mortar, mix it all together, and burn it again on the new moon, in order to reduce it to the minimum possible.

Note: Remember to check the previous post (click here) related to magic and protection rituals, also that post has links to several of the previous posts with protection spells and rituals. And if you want to be part of one of my next coming soon classes, here below are the links to each of these.

  • Shields, Circles, Auras, and Protection Magic for Beginners. CLICK HERE
  • The Court of the Witches, and other Allies on our Magic. CLICK HERE









with love, Elo.

© Copyright, 2020, Elhoim Leafar.


Comments

Popular Posts