The Gods Never Were Racists.

 The Gods are not racist and never have been, the racist is you.


tiny note: the original title was a little different :) but my friend Richard suggests to me about a little change, and now is better, thanks, Richard!!

I never have a problem with people honoring or working with deities of my country (Maria Lionza or India Rosa), or working with the Orixas of my pantheon (Yemaya or Yewa), while they are respectful and keep in secret the mysteries.

If you try to work with them, and you don't find any "obstacle" in the process, and the work you do respond well, you see the results and the signs of their sacred approbation. I'm not anyone, I'm literally not anyone to silent your voice and say contrary.

I am not a messiah, I do not claim to be any representative of the gods on earth, nor do I seek to be.  My relationship with them is my most personal, sacred, and individual relationship, and that is how I think your relationship should be as well.

 Science has shown (Sorry white people) that all humanity began in Africa, for me it has never been strange to think or accept that the first gods and temples were also erected there, and until the gods say otherwise, I have no reason to think about it. 

Just please be respectful with what you practice, be respectful with the priests and elders of each Tradition, and do not reveal the secrets of it, if they accept you in their Tradition, neither I nor anyone here is qualified to tell you otherwise,  Maybe it is your call that Tradition, maybe it is your purpose of reincarnation to be part of that path, and I will not be (nor anyone else should be) a stone in your path.  The ancients represented their gods on the rocks because none of us is qualified to speak for them or pretend that we know what they say, religion is a belief system created by men, not by gods.

I only speak from my perspective, from what I know, I am nobody to talk about the perspective of others, especially in the middle of a community where today any individual reads two books, writes an article in a certain pagan blog of debatable popularity, and voila, they take a new tradition out of their pocket.

But at least from my perspective, in the few traditions that I have entered, I have never seen problems of racism associated with worship or gods. On the contrary, I have seen problems of racism, homophobia, and transphobia, promoted by people, not by gods, and unfortunately, most of these are white people who argue (and even have told me) "this cult is not for people like you, stay in line. "

So before objectifying religious traditions and pagan cults as something under your entire control, you should take the time to be initiated into other traditions (really initiated !, Thanks!) And see how respectful the individuals within these traditions are. , see how they treat their elders and their own mysteries, and after that, if you are going to be part of any cult, do it for love, and not just to pretend and presume that you are part of something exclusive, which is only exclusive because its leaders are racists who pretend to act as messiahs in a false cult.


Thanks, with love, Elo.

Comments

Popular Posts