Upcoming classes, events and workshops.


Greetings, Hugs, and Blessings to all, happy meeting and happy departure. For all those who have been asked about my online classes and my participation in upcoming events, here I leave the links for each workshop.

These are my first three online classes via Crowdcast, these classes are part of the Hex Education platform, including two classes in Spanish and one class in English, if you want more detailed information about each one of the classes, description, costs, time, etc., you just have to click on the corresponding link.

Note: These classes will be recorded and you can access them later in case you missed the online class, each class lasts approximately two/three hours.


 • IntroducciĂłn a la Magia Blanca, la HechicerĂ­a y la Luna. 5 de Julio, 2020.

 • Rituales y Hechizos con tus sueños. 18 de Julio, 2020.

 • Rituals and Spells for Dreams. 19 de Julio, 2020.


Apart from the aforementioned classes (part of the Hex Education platform). I will be present at the following summer events, the largest online events of the metaphysical community, in each of these events, I will be offering different classes and workshops.

At Witchsfest, I will offer two completely different workshops on Candomble and paganism, at Hexfest, I will offer three workshops in three days, and at Templefest, I will be offering a single workshop, my all-time favorite.

  • WitchsFestthe pagan fair. Jul 10-12
  • HexFestthe whole weekend of Witchery. Aug 7-9
  • Templefestthe midsummer festival. Aug 22-23

Also, be very attentive to my networks, I'm preparing a couple of great gifts for you, very magickal gifts, and also useful for the day by day.

Thanks and blessings.
With eternal love, Elo.

Comments

Popular Posts