Elhoim & Friends (all the links to the videos)

Hello people, as you know, six months ago I started doing some live videos via Instagram live, and three months after that I start bringing some guests to participate with me every week in a magical conversation.

It is not an interview-podcast-show, it is more like a conversation with my friends at a party, and I introduce a new friend to them.

So here below I will let you the links on the videos if you wanna see them, they are available in my Instagram account (the last ones) and in my youtube channel (the first ones).










 










Also, I have another video tonight with my friend Amanda Keith, an amazing rootworker and tarot reader, owner of the metaphysical online store "3 Crows Conjure".

Blessings to all.



Comments

Popular Posts