A short note to my readers.

A short note to the readers of my blog, about my upcoming books and events.

Good morning lovers, a couple of days ago I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in a video (live interview) with my great friend Jacob Pierri (@AusetGypsy), for those who had the opportunity to see us live, thank you very much, for those who no, here below I leave the link of the video.


There I spoke about several things, the most important are about a book in which I am working and the events where I will be participating, here I leave them in writing, because I know that my accent can be somewhat complicated for many.

I have been working since 2014 on a book about a current of paganism that interests me a lot (clearly I am not running), and since September 2015 on a book about good fortune. The second of these is a manuscript in process that will be published in due course, because like everything in life, it involves a process, and a lot of detail.

Regarding the events in which I will be present. I will be presenting several workshops, all of them very different, in various online events in the coming months.

We will see each other in July at WitchsFest USA where I will offer my workshops "Your Gods, Our Gods" and "Candomble, ancestral magic". Later we will see each other twice during the month of October, first at HexFest USA, where I will be offering three workshops online, and later at TempleFest, organized by "The Temple Of Witchcraft", where I will carry out the presentation of a single workshop, My all-time favorite, which I've only featured twice at some NY and NJ stores so far, and this workshop is great but I'd rather save the details for now.

Here below I leave the links to each of the events where I will be participating. If you wish to attend any of the following events, I invite you to click on the name, the page will redirect you to the event and there you can purchase your corresponding tickets.


I hope to see you at one of these events soon, meanwhile, we continue to see each other every Thursday and Friday night via Instagram live, and don't forget the most important thing, be kind and be helpful.



Comments

Popular Posts