Great News!


Great News! I can finally reveal this! My beautiful editor Judika Illes and my publisher Red Wheel / Weiser Books has confirmed that Devin Hunter is working on the foreword to my next book 'The Magical Art of Crafting Charm Bags'.

This is a great honor for me, because I am a follower of his work. When I was just beginning to write my first books and publishing my first essays in local magazines (In Venezuela and Argentina), Devin had already come a long way and had published 'Modern Witch Magazine', and I am sure that Devin would become one of those great authors, whose books eventually became classics of #witchcraft and found themselves in a decade in the indispensable repertoire of every modern witch.

The collaboration of Him in this project is for me, more than an opportunity, it is a true blessing and I am sure, I am sure he will place his vibrant spark and a hundred magic blessings inside and on this Great little Book!

Thank you Devin.

Read & Share the Note in facebook HERE
Read & Share the Note in twitter HERE

Comments

Popular Posts