☆ My first book ☆ Wicca! Love & Soul ☆

☆ Wicca! Love & Soul ☆


☆Teachings and Experiences About Love, Life and White Magic☆




Wicca! Love & Soul is a complete and simple training guide that walks through the rituals of white magic and witchcraft as well as traditional spirituality. With this book you will learn the techniques to make the magic in your personal ally.

With full confidence I am providing you this book which summarizes more than fifteen years of study and practice, personal thoughts and over 200 spells, incantations, charms and simple formulas to achieve all your goals positively. I invite you to explore my tracks, my master techniques and implement appropriate rituals to attain love, happiness and tranquility.

This work includes the basic principles of traditional white magic as well as practical concepts of Shamanism and spirituality, crafting diverse amulets, easy spells, a portion of the author’s personal grimoire (Book of Spells) and individual advices that will guide you along the way of Love, white magic, happiness and enlightenment.

Help me discover your inner power, and develop the confidence to change your world together for good and that of your loved ones.

Blessings

Read more: 


HERE The Five Principles of the Practitioner
HERE Mother Goddess and Antlered God
HERE The Mother Goddess/ The Moon Goddess
HERE The Sun God
HERE My First Book - Wicca! Love & Soul


My book is available in the next Links:

Comments

Popular Posts