Summer Moon Magick Charm Bag

Hello dear witches, brujos & readers.

If you've been following my blog, you know that each Season (and occasionally leading up to eclipses) I make about two dozen Charm bags and other items to offer through my blog.

This set was prepared with a blend of herbs, oils, and flowers previously consecrated with the last three lunar cycles (from new moon to full moon) and I have limited quantities this time (cause some clients bought it before was made, lol).

The set includes:

  • A Charm bag to attract financial Abundance and Prosperity, as well as for balance and satisfaction in matters related to money.
  • A Charm bag for self-love, emotional balance, and individual protection.
  • An aromatic soap bar made with house-made glycerin, 100% organic honey, all-natural almond oil, and a time-honored blend of rose, gardenia, lilac, verbena, and bergamot, lavender, and clove essential oils. The same one that I prepare for the spiritual cleansing of my clients, it is used to cleanse residues of negative energies from the aura as well as to nourish and balance your own energy, especially suitable to be used before performing any invocation ritual or elemental magic.
Total Prize:
  • $65 (US shipment include)
  • CashApp / Venmo : @ElhoimLeafar

To order:
  • Sent an email to elhoim.leafar@gmail.com or capricornioelhoim@gmail.com, including your name, address, and the screenshot of the payment.

Also, I invite you to check my books Manifestation Magic HERE and The Magical Art of Crafting Charm Bags HERE.


Comments

Popular Posts