Sweet Sweet Water.

Sweet Sweet Water.


I have burned herbs and ordered the spirit of the place to fill my cauldron with fresh water. The crows sang and the owls hooted, long moons danced above my head and the spirit still did not fill my cauldron.
So, in the end, I took a big cauldron myself and flew over the trees until I reached the river. Halfway through I have found my guardian spirit devouring flowers and ignoring the heavens, I continued my way to the river to fill my cauldron with fresh water.

Once I have reached the riverbank my spirit has found me there again, in the middle of a cold night the spirit accompanied me, and once there the spirit asked me, why do you need freshwater?

- That I know and you clearly do not have to know - he replied to the old spirit - I know why I need the sweet waters of the river and I have come to look for them, without them I cannot complete what I am doing.

So after much thought, the spirit helped me collect the water and returned home with me, where I could finally finish doing what I was previously doing, just in time for the new moon.


 Copyright © 2015 by Elhoim Leafar De Jesus
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Comments

Popular Posts