HOLIDAYS INCENSE FOR HOME

HOLIDAYS INCENSE FOR HOME

To Craft and to Buy.


My Seasonal Holiday Incense, this year with a little bit of cedar powder from the trees I cut in that funny video in January. Adding and changing something new to the formula each year.


A Formula super easy to do!

Put together equal parts of : Witch Hazel, White Oak, Red rose petals, Lavender, Cedar powder, Anise Star, a bit of brown sugar.

Light a red candle and blend the formula in your mortar for around 10 minutes, package in a crystal bottle when ready and keep it closed, ready to use with your charcoal everytime you need it.

Advice

This herbal/powder mix is perfect to open roads, brings protection, kindness and good luck in everything related with money, I advise craft this incense with a New Moon.

To Buy

($40 includes shipping in USA)

For those who don't have the tools or space at home to craft and prepare your blend, or simply don't want to run from store to store to buy all the ingredients, which I can understand is a little bit boring.

This blend of Incense will be consecrated next week between November 22th and 24th with the new moon cycle. I'll have a total of 22 bags for next Friday - each bag brings two pieces of charcoal to use.

If you are interested contact me via DM or answer in the post of my Blog.


Check Here:



Comments

Popular Posts