Mystical Facts for the reader:

 Mystical Facts for the reader:


1 ~ The original manuscript for "Manifestation Magic: 21 Rituals, Spells, and Amulets for Abundance, Prosperity, and Wealth", was simply called "21 Rituals for Abundance & Prosperity", although it was always focused on manifestation magic.

2 ~ From the moment I said "hey, this material could be a book" and sat down to write it until I had it ready, the total process took 10 months, ending in November 2020 when I contacted my editor.

3 ~ It is my first book to include meditations and exercises that I was working on during 2017, 2018, 2019, and it is also the first to be published as an audiobook with the amazing people behind Tantor Media.

4 ~ 13 of the "21 Rituals" in the book are the most common rituals that my clients request (I have a long list of very successful clients, business owners, I worked for hand in hand with many of them throughout 2020), 8 other rituals are from my personal repertoire. 

5 ~ Most of my clients (local owners in NYC, NJ, Philadelphia, and a couple of clients in Washington) have most of these rituals and exercises on paper because I will teach them throughout 2020.

6 ~ Once the book was completely finished I took a six-month Spanish course entirely online on Abundancia, then it occurred to me (based on what I learned) to add more material to the book, but I think that will be left for some "anniversary edition" in the future because there are around 20k more words.

7 ~ The whole process of publishing this book was full of good omens, synchronicities that I did not expect with many people, and very magical moments that happened without prior notice at all times, even a couple of synchronicities with my own editor Judika Illes.

8 ~ For example, I was talking to my best friend about taking virtual French classes, and just 4 days later my publisher notified me that my book "The Magical Art of Crafting Charm Bags" was confirmed to be translated into French. Another day I was looking for applications for audiobooks available for my phone, to complement my English classes with this material, and the next day my Publisher notified me that this book "Manifestation Magic" would be adapted to an audiobook, my complete impression was "wow, these conversations of my publisher and his team were happening at the same time that I was thinking about this."

9 ~ Previously I was working on two other books entirely different and which I have already mentioned before, my book on the horned god (an incredible big book), and a book related to dreams. So my publisher accepted this manuscript at the end of 2019, and then 2020 happened, and the only thing I could think was "Thank you universe for closing those doors that keep me from my purpose", perhaps after everything that happened in 2020, this book about Manifestation is for sure what many people are going to need as a support for the years to come.

10 ~ My plan for the whole book from the beginning was: not to write the typical book "introduction, what is magic ?, spell section, recommended books", but to do something different, and therefore I decided to write the whole book as an "all weekend seminar ". To do this I asked myself "if I made a seminar out of this whole book, how would it be?", So I organized the chapters as classes, with exercises, meditations, theory-practice, rituals, extra material, etc etc etc, to make it more interesting and less "heavy".

11 ~ Try to keep the rituals as simple as possible, to make them understandable to all new and uninitiated, because my personal mission is that everyone can understand the work I do and that they can apply it to their daily or weekly routine, in fact, some of the rituals and spells are combinable with each other.

12 ~ Living in NYC was what allowed me to write this book, all the experiences lived here, both the good and the bad I make up this book page by page, from how to survive moments of apathy and total economic deprivation when you undertake a new project, to " heal and establish your own mindset "," work on your own energy "," rituals that you can do with common elements that you have at home "," spells that you can perform to support the projects of others ", and even some prayers for those moments when you feel like everything is falling apart.

13 ~ I didn't want to "break" the magic of the number 21, so some "secrets" and spells are disguised in the text in very discreet ways, and it was quite a feat to keep them in the book after all the constant editing process, without my editing. nor will anyone else modify it.

14 ~ The illustrations in the book were made at home, and each drawing included in the book represents a different blessing or a different initiatory secret from one of my own traditions, but at the same time they represent different chapters and sections of the book, that was perhaps what more difficult.


Comments

Popular Posts