To Carl. K. Morales

So, she come to my blog just to try offend me to be "very light magic" because "all the witches should be dead workers" who "honor the darks so much as the light" 🤨

So, if that is true why you don't work with the light too? 🤔 is not a little hypocrisy? Or your personal traumas, issues and insecurities don't let you evolve from the Shadows (and the excessive make up) and then you need continue working with the Shadows the rest of your life avoiding the light? Tell me who is the pussy coward here?

Or is just because is more easy look cool being "other dark witch in the night"? 🤗 

Baby, I'm proud of who I'm, I born in a little tribe of Amazonas and I was casting spells under the moon and the stars at 9 years and chanting while sacrifice little creatures for tradition in the middle of the night 🤨

I literally drink raw blood from animals for years in the middle of a family of Santeros and Spiritists, I continue having scars of all the bloody magic that for Tradition "we need to learn" I learn to balance working between good and bad Spirits all my life 🤫 I never like sounds like another arrogant asshole (because social media is full of them) but believe me, your cheapest spell with black candles from a book you read in your Kindle while you dress a lot of make up for the pic of your IG is not exactly a threat for me.

Call me "light worker" who much as you want 🤗 but, both of us really now who is the real mage here, and from where I come from, the witches don't need a broom to fly 😘

Sending a lot of kisses of light to you my love, I hope one day you learn that cheapest thing about "you need to work with the Shadows to know the light", really works in both sides.


by Elhoim Leafar. 

Comments

Popular Posts