Incense to stimulate Clairvoyance


Incense to stimulate Clairvoyance.



If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that just like everyone has a background, everyone also has a magical current of practice that they prefer to follow. In my case, surely you will have noticed that my magic consists mostly in the manufacture of charm bags and other amulets, performing rituals of invocation, protection, and healing.

While others focus more on magic with candles, or on the use of crystals, I am more a follower of incense, herbs, and oils. So here I share a recipe that I like very much and which I learned from my grandmother, she, as well as a mother, make use of this incense practically every night to provide some “energetic clarity” to the environment and thus have better consultations.

To make this votive incense you just need to place in a small cauldron or on a saucer, equal parts of Camphor, Copal (resin), Frankincense, Mugwort, and Star anise. I also like to add to this mixture a piece of charcoal and some cinnamon (the latter to prevent you from channeling a bad psychic vibration), burn all this together and move the smoke around you and around the room.

This mixture cleans the energy of the place in a subtle way, allowing you to identify those negative entities and astral larvae that may be in your environment, energize your psychic capacity, and stimulate your mental clarity and clairvoyance.

You can put into practice the use of this incense every week or once a month.


A majestic and delicious fragrance to fill every corner of your home with blessings,
if you want to do a cleaning, this is the item you need.

Comments

Popular Posts