Beloved Haters, Thank You for the Help ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I promise I'm not trying to be cynical, I had been struggling ultimately with a big lack of time to create content for my readers. But you, all my beloved haters, with such level of dedication, throwing those endless discussions on my name in your pages, sending your minions to check into my stories over and over to do more and more screenshots, you are just helping Instagram algorithm to bring more followers, new leads, new readers, my interactions are growing 29% and my books are selling more right now.

Even these past two days I have been so busy overworking, zero posts about my books and classes, but now are people offering me more classes in their stores and asking me for signed copies of my books, my following is growing and my blog had received at least 200 more readers in the past 24 hours.

Thank you for the dedication. I never had fans so dedicated to just talk and talk about me for hours and for days, the level of investment you have in my life is the biggest commitment.

Even when you're there twisting everything I do and I say and I write, this is just a big help.

Thank You for "Hating Me" so much and for putting my name everywhere in your posts, timelines and stories.

Thank You, never change.
Sending you love ❤️๐Ÿ˜˜

Comments

Popular Posts