I Am aware of my privilege, are you of yours?

I am not a white person, but anyway, I am totally aware of my privilege, are you of yours?



Out there you will find a very big list of privileges, for example, socio-economical privileges, male privilege, cisgender privilege, white privilege, but history show us that white privilege (especially white male privilege) is being the most enduring in the whole human history. 

Is very important to be aware of our own privileges, and use this privilege to break this oppressive system that is breaking down people and families. 

If you are aware of your privilege, and you just decide to avoid these discussions, you are not helping anyone more than yourself. I am available to continue these conversations via Twitter/Instagram: @elhoimleafar Blessings and understanding to everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts