Manifestation & Magic Classes I & II.

Manifestation & Magic Classes I & II.


Greetings, hugs, and a hundred blessings to all, on the occasion of the publication of my new book "Manifestation Magic: 21 Rituals, Spells, and Amulets for Abundance, Prosperity, and Wealth" published under the label 'Red Wheel Weiser Books' and edited by our favorite author 'Judika Illes', I have recorded about six classes online (available for free) on my YouTube channel, and here I am attaching the first two classes.
I am happy if you can take the time to check the links in the description, in addition to my own book (which comes out officially this week) and is available wherever books and ebooks are sold, I have added a shortlist of recommended books for you.
Remember, if any of these books are already in your collection, and you really want to recommend them, you can write a review on the Amazon and Goodreads pages of the corresponding author, that is one of the most honest and fascinating ways to support your authors.


Manifestation & Magic Class I
Money Magic, Abundance, and Spellcasting.


Manifestation & Magic Class II
Money, Gods, and Goddesses of Abundance.



Comments

Popular Posts