Seven ways to avoid those “witches war”, and what exactly is a “witch war” ?.

Learn to bless your enemy, seven ways to avoid those “witch wars”, and more importantly, what exactly is a “witch war”?.


Welcome back to my blog, this is Elhoim, and this is the post (so simple like that):
(I had this post saved in my drafts since 2016, I think it is a good time to finally publish it, also adding certain more modern terms such as "cancel pop culture", and a recent story from 2019).


When it comes to groups and communities, it is only a matter of time for the goddess of discord to manifest and throw her apple on the table, it always happens and seems to be inevitable, nowadays, with social networks and the virtual community, this it's no different, it's just more boring.


Understanding the context about what a witch war is.

Although the vision that many have about the so-called "witch war" is based on the excessive television fiction out there, these wars can be fought in many ways and be as rude as they are painful, sometimes there comes a point where both sides are losing and they reach the point of calling to bury the ax.

However, and despite all the above, many times these "wars" in modern days do not go beyond Twitter, they focus on showing the dirtiest and most vile side of individuals, and their only focus is to hurt the public image of the individuals in question, often promoting (via e-mail) the “public cancellation” of individuals for some reason, a reason that is generally not entirely clear.


Now let's get to the point

Suppose you are in the middle of one of these occasional “wars” between witches, and this happens much more often than you think. What do you need to know and what to do?

Obviously, in the next part, there are going to be points where we can all differ, I differ in all this with respect to my mother, she (whom I mention very often in my blog) is the kind of magic worker that is always waging war with an enemy, always placing protections in the house, conjuring spirits, drawing signatures on the ground, carving bones, arming and carrying all kinds of dolls and mirrors, to the point where many of me have taken the trouble of doubting about her mental health, and I have let her know, in fact before writing this post I told her that I would write this and she just laughed.

But that's the truth since I was little I have always seen her collecting books on black magic (so random), and spending long nights in front of her altar smoking cigars and doing thousands of things, when she does not work at it because she is exhausted, they always start to appear at home all the signs of a person who is under some kind of curse, or in many cases shows the signs of an involuntary spiritual possession:

  • Bruises appear on various parts of the body, and not only occur at night while sleeping.
  • Headaches and neck pain practically keep her in bed for days.
  • An inexplicable weight on her shoulders that leads her to complain.
  • After a couple of days, the fetid smell begins to appear at home, especially around locks and windows.
  • Nightmares and all kinds of dreams related to her familiar spirits giving all kinds of warnings.
  • Glasses and plates start to break out of nowhere, or the stove turns on during the night while everyone is sleeping, and it wakes up.
  • Plants at home begin to rot from one day to the next.
  • Or sadly, the pet on duty dies inexplicably from one moment to another, in this case, in Venezuela, it is very common to have turtles and rabbits at home as a symbol of protection because the smallest creatures absorb bad vibes at home. before human beings.

Now, although my mother lives in these constant wars for many different reasons that would give a long list explain, I have participated very little in these, a couple of times I became quite seriously ill and the medical visits did not lead to anything clear or beneficial. I've learned a thing or two over the years, and I've only been involved in one of these, or maybe two.



Story # 1

Living in Venezuela, a neighbor who for some reason did not want me there, specifically, she wanted to get me out of the apartment for which I paid rent so that her sister would move there next door, and after several threats, she began to bury headless chickens in my patio (she did it six times), and on some occasion, I myself saw her through the window while doing it during the night together with her boyfriend, on another occasion I performed this old spell (very popular and very common) of San Cipriano that consists in sewing the eyes of a living toad and throwing it in front of the house (note here, even though this woman was a complete deranged who supported animal abuse, this gave me the opportunity to befriend a veterinarian).

This situation never got older, the police came and took charge of talking to her and making it clear that she should stop doing it (because I had pictures of what happened), and her "curses" did not get worse. What I did here:

  • Bless the patio with water blessed in the full moon and sprinkle it with this water three mornings in a row to cancel dark works.
  • Bury sachets filled with coarse salt, small quartz, and frankincense, in the corners of the patio.
  • Bless a previously washed mirror with an infusion of rosemary, basil, and myrrh essential oil. Hang it on the door facing outwards and draw a pentagram on its surface.
  • Make a nice collage of pieces of broken mirrors, writing a little protection spell behind each piece, and placing this collage, which looked like a small piece of home art, right on the patio looking in the direction of her house, to reflect all evil back, and nullify the presence of any evil spirit in the place.
  • Burn white sage and camphor as incense in every corner.
  • Bless each space in the house and on my altars in honor of a power greater than mine.


Story # 2

In my current apartment in New York City, in 2019 (or maybe it was 2020, I no longer remember), a certain “Coven” of guys somewhere in Chicago or Pittsburgh, they spent weeks sending a threat via DM on Twitter to me, to seem and according to them "because Latinos should not be working with the spirits of this land that belong to them", which in fact makes me doubt their knowledge of the history of the United States, but it is something too random and racist to focus on.

This "Coven" of boys threatened with curses, rituals, blah blah blah, for a moment I really admit that I came to think that something could happen, but I am better working in silence and doing a lot of drama about it, I was on the alert, check all the protections of the house, charm a mirror on the door to send back any negative energy that came in this direction. Prepare a blend of protective herbs and flowers, and spray this blend throughout the hallways and corners of the building.

My readers and followers will have noticed that I always carry many bracelets with me, each piece that I carry with me, especially my wooden bracelets, are cheap bracelets that I buy in any store in Manhattan, not even in an esoteric store, but simply in a clothing store when I get home I put them together in a small cauldron with:

  • six tablespoons of rosemary powder
  • two tablespoons of coarse salt
  • a tablespoon of myrrh
  • three cloves of fresh garlic
  • a crystal quartz
  • a drop of blood
  • a lock of my hair
  • camphor (a lot)

Then I light a common candle and leave it there marinating in protection magic all night, the next morning I wash them (one by one) with rose water, and proceed to use them.

One night after receiving several omens about these guys, and after reading/consultation from a good tarot reader (it is always good to check with someone else other than yourself), where everyone told me that it would be fine, they sent me photos of the rituals What they did to me, I admit they were visually stunning, not something I would do, but visually stunning.

After two weeks, I heard the mirror move on the door, as if someone had just moved it, that same night one of my six bracelets broke, that was what happened, that was literally all that happened. Six boys together working on magic with black candles, cauldrons, bones, a skull of what appeared to be a cat, a lot of feathers, circles, sigils, and a long, etc of things that should not be combined, and... They broke one of my bracelets, just that.





Now, how to protect yourself in case of one of these situations.

On my own merit and self-promotion (Hey !! my work hours have value) here is the link if you are interested, to my virtual class for Occult Master Class "Shields, Circles, Auras, and Protection Magic for Beginners" CLICK HERE.


Now, the basic thing you should do:

  • Prepare a blend with oils of myrrh, mugwort, and sage or palo santo, use this blend to wash mirrors, glass balls, and protective talismans that you keep at home. You can also moisten a cotton cloth with this, and rub it on the door and window frames.
  • (As basic as it is highly efficient) Trust your guardian spirits, personal guardian angel, ancestors. Trust them fully that they are there to take care of you, light candles for them in a small corner, burn incense to give them power, serve cups of coffee in honor of them by the door, and keep glasses of clean water on the altar in their honor.
  • Place a plate with *six eggs by the door. Light a white candle and after six days you throw the eggs in the trash, do not open them unless you are trying to make fortune-telling. The eggs hatch the evil that enters the house, when you open them, you are releasing the evil again, therefore it is not recommended.
* In Venezuelan magical folklore there is a belief that ghosts must take six steps at the front door to cross.

  • Do not just light an incense stick and leave it in a corner, do a complete cleaning of the place, move the incense around all rooms and corners, especially bedrooms. Something (maybe very silly) that I like to do, draws circles in the air using the incense sticks, imagining that I am enchanting small circles of smoke that will energetically remain there to take care of me.
  • Prepare and enchant some talisman that you can take with you everywhere, if you do not know how to do it, in addition to the recipe that you have above that I use to bless my bracelets, you can also make a Charm Bag, so HERE I leave the link for my book where you will find multiple effective recipes that I have made for my clients.
  • Put a pentagram on the door… Oh, that old magic that always works. It can be a drawing, it can be a five-pointed star talisman, it can be a doorknob pendant. The pentagram is an energetic portal that connects places with the elements of creation, trust in its power.
  • Bless your enemies, bless those who for one reason or another are doing you any wrong, directly or indirectly, bless them with love, understanding, prosperity, health, success. Each one offers what they have, if they are sending you to hate, send them love, that is what they need.
  • If you feel any disturbance at home, bring flowers and plants to absorb the negative energy, that will indicate if there are presences at home.

And to close, here below are the links to several books that will be very helpful for these situations:


with trust, magic, love, ELO !

Comments

Popular Posts