My Seven Incenses.


My Seven favorite incenses and their different uses.
+ Recommendations below as every week.

Greetings and hugs to all readers who walk here, continuing the line of recent posts, here I will share my seven favorite incenses and their uses.

Incense is often used in its different presentations to achieve three objectives:


  • Aromatize the place in a less chemical and a much more traditional way.
  • Positively change the energy of the place and its eonic frequency.
  • Venerate some specific spirit or deity.


Now, the incense can be acquired in various presentations, although the incense in the form of wands is usually the most popular and offers a greater variety of fragrances, the cone-shaped incense leaves less waste and is practical “cleaner”, in fact, it is My favorite presentation, from my point of view, the way it burns and releases the incense is usually much less aggressive and that triangular shape, stimulates energy better by raising the frequency around it.

The energy of the incense is found in its special oils that when having some contact with the fire activate their energy and begin to change the frequency of the place. However, if you want to have a greater amount of energy for some ritual, I will advise you the same as I advise all those who attend my workshops, burn dry herbs in a cauldron or saucer, their energy is more concentrated and “less processed ”, Is a good way to channel the energy you are looking for to perform some kind of specific ritual.

In my book "The Magical Art Of Crafting Charm Bags" I included a complete list of incenses and their various uses, and also a shortlist of incenses that best activate your personal energy according to your zodiac sign and the days of the week.


My favorite incenses for each occasion:



  • To meditate and create calm


Azucena (lily) and Copal: Both are excellent for attracting peace and tranquility, they help you relax your mind and slightly detach your focus on your surroundings and any distractions, both are highly recommended for meditation, but together they are excellent.


  • To protect the home and homes of my loved ones


Myrrh and sandalwood, if you are a regular reader of my blog you will know that I use them in most of my rituals. Myrrh stimulates clairvoyance and practically strengthens any ritual you perform, while the sandalwood is more associated with spiritual strength, clairvoyance and economic wealth. If you put them together as cone incenses and burn them in every corner of the room, you are creating an atmosphere highly resistant to bad vibes and ill-intentioned spirits.


  • To combat an anxiety attack and stimulate mood and good mood


Bergamot has an incredible and very organic aroma, has powers to combat depression and anxiety, I usually recommend its use in spells and rituals to strengthen self-esteem. You can combine it with Frankincense (Olibanum) to prevent panic attacks and nullify anxiety.


  • To combat insomnia and maximize rest time


If you are a night owl just like me and you usually sleep for a few hours, you may have the same problem that I have, I sleep for a few hours and I have a hard time replenishing my energy, I don't feel completely exhausted, but I don't feel rested either.

For this, I recommend burning geranium, lavender or thyme incense a couple of hours before going to sleep, either together or separately.
  1. The geranium incense provides an energy of calm, tranquility and confidence.
  2. Lavender incense cleanses the psychic energy of the atmosphere and reduces stress.
  3. Thyme incense prevents against psychic attacks and nightmares.


  • To generate concentration and focus


Unlike the "incense for meditation", here we do not seek to clear the mind and relax the thoughts, here we try to generate a sense of focus and full attention on a goal. To focus your mind the ideal incenses are those of Eucalyptus, mint, and rue.

If you want it and it is in your possibilities, to focus your attention for a long period of time on the same objective, you can burn a combination of dried leaves of mint, rue, and eucalyptus, thank me later!


  • To purify places, rooms, and altars


Camphor and sage are the most suitable for this job, they change the energy of the place, transmute negative vibrations into positive ones, and clean the entire environment against astral larvae and negative energy formations. But if you use plants as votive incense, you can add garlic skin to clean the atmosphere in its entirety against all negativity.


  • For good fortune and make wishes


Almond, Amber & Cinnamon, I have used this combination since the age of 12, and it has never failed, it is a magical combination to stimulate your own energy and focus on the proper fulfillment of your desires, the most important thing is to stay focused during your requests, very good also to accompany your prayers.



My Monthly Recommendation: Here I attach the links to some of my favorite stores that sell incredible products and have a wide variety of incenses, I have also included some of my favorites.



Each of these Incense Cone styles is named after an old-time song performed by amazing musicians.
These small-batch cones are top quality incense in a convenient and easy to use the form and made right here at the Parlour of Wonders.

A powerful Blue Sage is excellent for healing and cleansing rituals.
It can be used to aid meditation and is not as pungent as White Sage.



A majestic and delicious fragrance to fill every corner of your home with blessings,
if you want to do a cleaning, this is the item you need.

To stimulate your visions and the strength of your dreams, ideal for predictive dreams and clarity, especially during those magical full moon nights.



Comments

Popular Posts