Start my way in Youtube too


This is a terrible video to start, but I suppose that in a certain way I had no other option, for two years I have been planning in detail how to start my way on YouTube, waiting for the astrologically correct moment, waiting for the right moment, and improve on as much as possible my command of English, meanwhile I have prepared for it by doing live videos in different applications such as Instagram, twitter and facebook. But the conditions won me this time, we were doing (for the second time) a live video talking about this same topic, about which we have talked for two years, and the video was being cut continuously due to the low connection that I had here in the new site, so I committed to filming the rest of the video at home and publish it on a web portal for those interested in following the conversation.

And well, here it is, badly recorded with the front camera of my smartphone and with weird audio, but I think the important thing is that the message is mostly clear.

I will try harder to get better results next time.



Comments

Popular Posts